Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quick Learner. Cutest Face.

O'Reilly is a very smart lil guy. He has learned the house rules very quick and takes correction very well. And I love him very much. (Sorry. I figured I'd add just one more!)

So tonight I finally captured a look I've been given all week. I call it the "oh, okay..." face. Seriously, I'm having a hard time telling him 'no'!


Also tonight, I was spying on O'Reilly as he slept. Shocking, I know. 
Something I truly adore about him is that this boy rarely sleeps on his stomach. O'Reilly chooses to slumber with his four paws in the air and he typically snores. So while taking multiple video clips of him sleeping, O'Reilly provided this awesome face and classic, upside down stretch:


And, lastly, after he woke up temporarily, my personal favorite...

ZOMBIE O'REILLY!



Rabies shot and microchipping tomorrow! I've bought good treats for the occasion... 

No comments:

Post a Comment