Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One Week Countdown...

Well. Here he is: O'Reilly, the new man entering my life on July 27th.


I will be puppy raising O'Reilly for Bergin University of Canine Studies. Together we will work on the basic skills he needs in order to become a service dog. Being a service dog in training allows O'Reilly to go pretty much everywhere with me and/or Tony. So, to all of our friends and family, please keep in mind that for the next 7-10 months I'm going to have a furry shadow following me where ever I go!

I look forward to all of the adventures O'Reilly and I will be taking together and can't wait to see his cute face next Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. you and your furry shadow are welcome to come and visit me anytime in the next 7-10 months. keep in mind that your furry shadow might mysteriously become my furry shadow... :-D

    ReplyDelete